Easy Cheesy Spinach Dip



Hey guys! I think I’ve confessed to you already that I am a dipper. I love to dip just about anything! Since my family gets together often, in general, but specifically around the Holidays, we’re constantly having to discover new recipes. I’m always volunteering to find new dips  Today I am sharing with you a very simple and yummy Easy Cheesy Spinach Dip.

I have very good intentions when I buy the bulk packages of spinach at Sam’s Club, but often, the spinach will start to go bad before I can use it all. This was a great recipe to make sure that spinach doesn’t go to waste! Best part is, its crazy simple to make. Just put all the ingredients together and melt in the microwave, easy as that!! It’s great for chips, crackers or even toasted bread chips and is a simple but delicious appetizer.
Hope you enjoy this simple but tasty recipe.


Cheesy Spinach Dip Recipe


Difficuly : Simple
Serves: 8-10


Ingredients :

  • 1 - 10 oz pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
  • 16 oz Velveeta, cut into small cubes
  • 5 oz Cream Cheese, cubed
  • 1 - 10 oz can Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, undrained
  • 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled



Read More : Easy Cheesy Spinach Dip