Fancy Schmancy Grilled Cheese




This sandwich….it’s:
Crispy
Buttery
Garlicky
Very lightly red pepper-y (word?) and thyme-y (word….?)
Slightly mustardy
SO cheesy
HEAVENLY.

You must make it. Especially if you are a grilled cheese lover. This is the holy grail of grilled cheeses…???.

Um…side note. I DECORATED MY HOUSE FOR CHRISTMAS THIS PAST WEEKEND. Don’t judge me. Don’t you dare judge me. Okay you can judge me.

I will just be sitting here, smelling my Christmas tree scented candle, and looking at my happy and cozy Christmas decorations. Seth is a strict follower of the “No Christmas before Thanksgiving” rule…very strict. So since he’s deployed, I’m breaking all the rules ?…Christmas music, Christmas movies, Christmas decorations.
Don’t worry, Thanksgiving…I’m still excited about you too ?.
THIS GRILLED CHEESE. Make it – please and thank you.


Fancy Schmancy Grilled Cheese


Prep time 5 mins
Cook time :10 mins
Total time :15 mins
Serves: 2 sandwiches


Ingredients:
  •     4 slices of GOOD QUALITY pre-sliced bread from the bakery section of your grocery store - we used sourdough
  •     2 slices of muenster cheese
  •     2 slices of Asiago cheese
  •     2 slices of cheddar cheese
  •     *You can use any combination of cheeses you want! It does not have to be these three*
  •     2 teaspoons of Dijon mustard
  •     2 tablespoons of butter
  •     1 clove of garlic, crushed
  •     1 pinch red pepper flakes
  •     1 pinch of thyme


Read More : Fancy Schmancy Grilled Cheese