Easy Smoked BBQ Ribs



I love baby back ribs, but the thought of grilling them myself is pretty intimidating!  I surprised my husband with a Camp Chef Woodwind Pellet Grill for Father’s Day and decided I was going to whip up some ribs on it to surprise him!

Luckily, Camp Chef has a fool-proof rib recipe for beginners like me so there was no way they wouldn’t turn out perfectly!

I couldn’t believe how easy it was to make these ribs on the Woodwind Pellet Grill! They tasted like they came from an authentic barbecue joint, and my husband couldn’t have loved them any more!


Easy Smoked BBQ Ribs Recipe


Ingredients:
  • 3 racks baby back ribs
  • Camp Chef Kickin' BBQ Rub (or preferred rib rub)
 Spritz Mixture:
  • Coarse salt
  • 1/2 cup apple juice
  • 1 1/2 Tablespoons mustard
  • 1 1/2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
 Glaze:
  • 1 cup ketchup
  • 1/2 cup mustard
  • 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
  • 3 Tablespoons vinegar
  • 1 teaspoon ground pepper



Read More: Easy Smoked BBQ Ribs