Homemade Cinnamon Roll Coffee Creamer




Homemade Cinnamon Roll Coffee Creamer – a 5-minute coffee creamer that requires only 5 ingredients and tastes exactly like your favorite cinnamon rolls! Your mornings deserve to be a little sweeter!

Homemade coffee creamer (read that 5-minute coffee creamer) that tastes just like cinnamon roll. Can I get a high five?

Days are getting colder and I am craving my morning cup of coffee more than ever. It’s a part of our routine and let’s be real, as busy parents of three kids – we simply need it. Week days are not only shorter but busier and we definitely need the fuel. On the weekends we try to slow down. If you follow me on Instagram, you know that we have a little series going on called Sunday Mornings For 2. Every Sunday, we take time to enjoy our coffee and I always try to make pastry to go with it. Last weekend, we had cinnamon rolls. I will come clean and admit they were from a tube. Whomp whomp. It’s only because we are in the busiest time of the year right now and I am already baking and cooking a lot. I took a shortcut. But the coffee and cinnamon roll combo was so good, it gave me an idea. How about a homemade coffee creamer that tastes just like a cinnamon roll. I could add a splash to my cup on any week day and make my morning just a little bit sweeter.

Few weeks ago, I shared my recipe for Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer and so many of you made it and love it and took time to let me know via comments, emails and messages. THANK YOU! Inspired by the success of the pumpkin version, I wanted to share with you another one. For those days when we get a little tired of pumpkin everything and want something different. If you are obsessed with cinnamon rolls and crave them as often as I do – you will love this coffee creamer! As it’s pumpkin version, this one is also perfectly sweetened and spiced with cinnamon. It will take your plain cup of joe to a new level. Life is busy, especially now during the holiday season, and we all deserve a little treat. Better yet if it’s easy to make and perfect to start the day with!  If you decide to share your cup with someone, expect not getting it back! This coffee creamer is crazy delicious!

Enjoy, friends!


Homemade Cinnamon Rolls Coffee Creamer


Prep Time :5 mins
Cook Time :4 mins
Total Time :9 mins
Course: Drinks
Cuisine: American
Servings: 8 servings
Calories: 320 kcal



Ingredients:
  •     1 cup milk
  •     1 cup heavy cream
  •     2 teaspoon and 1/2 ground cinnamon
  •     2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract use the good quality
  •     4 Tablespoons packed light brown sug



Read More : Homemade Cinnamon Roll Coffee Creamer